Followers

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Warm Winter Wishes

Happy Saturday Everyone

I wanted to jump back in to card making after taking a couple of years off. So that didn't go so well. My old blog somehow ended up with malware via a graphic I had on there and even after it was removed still a no go. So I guess I will start fresh and see how it goes. Please feel free to jump on and follow this new journey with me. 

So today I have a cute simple card. This is an older Stampin up set I pulled out and did a little watercoloring on. Not too bad to have just jumped back into this. I have more supplies than I will ever need but it seems that stamping has morphed into two hobbies one is the stamping and the is collecting the supplies. 


I have added some old snow flake embellishments that I have had for years. 

I believe the background paper is from a Stampin Up pack from a few years back. 

I am entering this into the following challenges


Thanks for stopping by

Jo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo! This is beautiful! You made me laugh about the "collecting". That is absolutely what I do, too! I think I have to have every new thing that comes out and it sits and collects dust most of the time!
    I think maybe your old blog will be okay unless you have deleted it already. It is probably an old gadget that is causing the problem. I had this happen and so has some other people. I started deleting those gadgets on the sidebars and the problem was fixed. No help from Blogger so I googled about the problems.
    Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card at the Outlawz Paper Ala Mode Challenge!
    Hugs and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card and love the coloring on this cute sled! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A love card. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Warm Winter Wishes

Happy Saturday Everyone I wanted to jump back in to card making after taking a couple of years off. So that didn't go so well. My o...